Monday, December 26, 2011

Featured This Week

Orange has been declared Pantone's color of the year for 2012. This jewelry collection curated by Zoraida features the orange stone, carnelian. My Burnt Orange Bracelet is featured.



Crochetedlittlethings curated a collection of soft pink items. This lovely collection includes my light pink glass pearls



Blueturtlesky curated a beautiful treasury on etsy.com featuring silver gray. My blue gray freshwater pearl necklace was included. 


Philosophiacreations curated a treasury of her favorite finds this week and also featured my blue gray pearl necklace. 


TwoBlinksStudios had a great name for her treasury - Cool as a Cucumber in a Winter Wonderland that also featured my blue gray pearl necklace. Many choices for silver gray items across these 3 treasuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment