Saturday, December 17, 2011

Featured This Week

It is always a fun treat and a compliment to be included in member curated item lists. This week, I'm sharing 4 such lists and 3 blog posts. Enjoy!

Allisen S. on etsy.com took the time to curate a treasury of soft gray items and included my Freshwater Pearl Necklace. It is such a lovely grouping of fashion accessories and home furnishings etc that I wanted to share it here as well.


SSCPhotography on etsy.com also curated a treasury this week. This one was was lemon and lime items and included my yellow and green earrings. Lovely work!


SurLaPort curated a treasury featuring "Gifts from Mother Earth" that is an eclectic mix of just beautiful finds. My bright yellow Honey Quartz Multiple Strand Bracelet is included.


Finally, TrinketsbyTeri created a lovely treasury of clear crystal items and included a pair of my Vintage Style Wedding Earrings.



PrettyGonzo on artfire.com did a blog post about Holiday Jewelry for the Fashion Rebel and featured my Neon Pink and Black Necklace. Fun!

ShadowDogDesigns, also on artfire.com, put together a gift guide of hot holiday jewelry and featured my red and black bracelet.

Look at some dazzling pictures of clear crystal as BlueTina explores shops who managed to pull off tricky shots of clear crystal jewelry. She features my Clear Crystal Necklace

Many Thanks to all those who took the time to put these great lists and blog entries together!

No comments:

Post a Comment